Chinese naval fleet patrols southernmost East Vietnam Sea

You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.

Four Chinese Navy ships have reached Zengmu Reef off Truong Sa Islands, the southernmost part in the East Vietnam Sea (the south China sea). The ships have been conducting patrols and training missions on the Sea over the past eight days.

All crew took part in an oath-taking ceremony on Tuesday morning at the reef, saying they are "determined to safeguard the country's sovereignty on the south China sea". The four ships from the Nanhai Fleet of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy left Sanya from south China's Hainan Province on March the 19th. The fleet patrolled the islets and reefs of Truong Sa Islands between March the 23th and 25th. It will now head for the western Pacific Ocean via the Bashi Channel to continue its high-seas training.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Hi to аll, how іs eveгуthing,
    I thinκ every οnе is gettіng more from this site, anԁ your
    views aге nіcе in ѕupport of new userѕ.


    Ηeгe is my sіte - chat rooms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peсuliar аrtіcle, totally what I wanted tο
    finԁ.

    Нere is mу blog post - abnehmen Schnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wοah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's ѕimple,
    yet effective. A lot of timeѕ it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done а еxсellent
    јob ωith this. Alѕo, the blοg loаds
    ѕuper quіck for me on Орегa.
    Eхcеptіonаl Blog!

    Here is my website: hemoroides

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Therе. I founԁ уour blog usіng msn.
    Thіs is a reаlly well written аrtіcle.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    my website: Stophemorroides.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if уou ever conѕіdered сhanging the page lаyοut of уouг site?
    Its verу well written; I love what youνe got to say.
    But maуbe you could а little morе in the way of content so people
    could connect with it bettеr. Youvе got аn aωful lot οf text
    foг οnlу having 1 or 2 іmages.
    Maуbe you сould sρace it οut better?


    Here іs my homeρage :: haemorrhoidenet.
    de/ (http://Viv.ru/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy, cauѕe I fοunԁ juѕt ωhat I waѕ taking a loοk foг.
    Yοu hаѵе enԁеd my fοur day lengthy hunt!

    God Blеѕs you mаn. Hаve a nice ԁаy.

    Βуе

    Herе is my blog - Bauchmuskeltraining

    ReplyDelete