Japan is gearing up for a possible North Korean missile launch.
Amid speculation that Pyongyang may launch its mid-range Musudan missile within days, Japan has ordered its self-defense forces to shoot down any missile headed towards its territory.
Various media outlets report two Aegis destroyers equipped with sea-based interceptor missiles have been deployed in the East Sea under the order.
This marks the first time the Japanese Defense Ministry has issued such an order before a North Korean missile announcement.
Japan's chief cabinet secretary, Yoshihide Suga, told reporters on Monday, that Tokyo, along with Washington and Seoul, is staying alert to secure the safety of its citizens in any scenario.
Suga declined, however, to mention the specific counter action plans held by the defense forces.
Arirang


3 Comments
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for idiosyncrasy
ReplyDeleteLook at my website :: Sac Guess Pas Cher
Having read this I believed it was very enlightening.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this information together.
I once again find myself personally spending
a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worth it!
Also visit my blog post: http://fishka.am
Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog in
ReplyDeletethe near future but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
completely unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!
Here is my page; Louis Vuitton Handbags